![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm sorry, the title toy this thread is just so WRONG!
You don't want top know the first thought that ran though my head!
__________________
- Outlaw Main: 9090DB, Snell Type EIII's, Marantz 6100, TEAC PD-D2500 LR: Motorola tubes, EL84 outputs, , Dual 1019 TT, Sony CDP-CE105, Wharfedale Sapphire SP-89's and a 15" GV center in an infinite baffle Home Office: Sansui 6060, Sony CDP-C305, Original Advents |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes I saw the brochure over at http://www.novia.net/~ereitan/Galler...ery_Index.html - the model you posted was the closest model to the picture, but there was no match. He said it has four speakers and a stereo jack too! It almost looks like the Worthington with it's little legs sawed off,
Yes OwtlawMWS, I thought the exact same thing after I posted the message and read it again.
Last edited by Unimatic1140; 06-06-2005 at 08:36 AM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|