Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 02-23-2003, 09:59 PM
michael
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
CTC-11 Cap Prob

Thanks to Rob, I got my HV back! Replaced both 160uf's & voltages checked in spec. or nearly so. I now have color but pretty smeary w/hum bars (I guess)--top/bottom of pix goes nearly black on some scenes w/white or lighter horiz. bars across screen when titles or light components of some scenes are being displayed. I'm guessing a coupling cap or something causing a heater to cathode short? Anyway, thanks Rob!
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.