Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-15-2005, 08:56 PM
Jonathan Jonathan is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 326
I honestly never took into account that it was a Tandem Predicta. Because of the manufacture date and other factors, I see how it can cost so much. I still don't care much for the Predictas. I like the wooden cabinets used in prewar and early post war sets. I guess that's why I have a 630TS and two 630TS clones.

Jonathan
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.