Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-18-2005, 07:43 PM
frenchy frenchy is offline
Frenchy
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Moreno Valley CA
Posts: 534
<<<I'm also puzzled by the voltage values you gave for 6GH8 V20 and the values listed in the schematic Chad posted. You say that "pin 2 should be -5.8v" where the schematic Chad posted has pin 2 at -.5V. It's a problem.....>>

I just noticed that. My measurements actually sort of match up with the above schematics but the numbers on MY schematics are different (?!) I'm using schematics etc. that were sent to me by some nice person in here I can't remember who. On top it says "circuit diagram for ctc-10A, B, C........W. Mine is a 10W. So right now I'm confused also and not sure why my schematics match the chassis but the readings on it don't....Frenchy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.