![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I got some pictures from the owner today. It does indeed have a raster, but a very crooked one. Also looks as though there is a slight ion burn. Otherwise, it seems to be in stunning condition indicated by the pictures.
Since these have electrostatic deflection,how hard is it to restore the sweep to normal? I've never toyed with a set that uses electrostatic deflection before.... I get to see the set in person this saturday.
__________________
Jordan |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The raster's crooked because the CRT has rotated, easy enough to fix.
The Ion burn might be a dirt smudge tho I have a 7JP4 with a similar spot. You can't really tell how good these CRTs are by the brightness of the raster, you really need a picture to see how well it's working. These sets are usually very easy to make work, change all the caps including a bunch of 6000 volt ones and away you go! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|