Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 04-06-2003, 04:56 PM
Rob Rob is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 776
Steve,

You won't hurt anything but possibly picture quality by leaving that doorknob cap out of the HV circuit. I'd replace it if it was my set. I gather you have a metal shell CRT? I have some sets with that chassis but little experience on the bench with them yet. Can't help with the audio question.

Rob
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.