Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-04-2006, 11:03 AM
El Predicta El Predicta is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 224
How many? I don't know for sure, but probably 200+. Many Predictas-est. 50. Dozens of early b/w. Early color, including the CBS 1954 205 set, many RCA and Zenith early color. One odd set is the Sony "Elvis" set whereby one cabinet houses 3 B/W solid-state 12" sets. I'm started a type of inventory whereby I place the Sam's (or other service info) into a 3 ring notebook binder. Besides helping keep track of what I have, the service information for each set is ready at hand. Just had a 60' X 30' metal bldg. built just for the TV and radio collection-storage, workbench, and display. The bldg. features a floored loft-with an electro-mechanical hoist-for additional storage space.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.