Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Transistor Radio

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 01-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Richard D's Avatar
Richard D Richard D is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Miami FL.
Posts: 274
Hello Kc8adu, I am still looking for a medallion for you. I found one but then I realized it was in a small storage container with other 120 case parts,and belongs to one I am trying to fix for a gentleman and it has a intermitent problem, it will not work assembled. Problems like that drive me crazy. I am now trying to assemble it while it is playing to see when it stops, but it is not consistent. Sometimes as soon as I put the two halves together or when I put the last screw in. AARRRGGGHHH!
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.