Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-25-2006, 11:51 AM
bgadow's Avatar
bgadow bgadow is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Federalsburg, MD
Posts: 5,865
Around that same time I was sent shopping for a cordless phone for my sister. I really wanted something American made & finally found the one Motorola had out. It looked pretty nice, too-a flip phone that fit easily in the pocket & just a good all-around design. The phone lasted about a month. Tech support was helpful & mailed out a replacement right away; they just had me send the defective one back at their convenience. Years later I needed a phone for work so searched out one of these. By then Moto had discontinued them & all I could get were reconditioned units. I had 3 in all & none of them lasted more than a few weeks. I put them all in a box & sold them to a fellow at a yard sale we were having. Charged him 25 cents. He probably overpaid. Really ashame.
__________________
Bryan
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.