![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've seen these before on ebay, don't know much else
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
That Lights of America fluorescent fixture is circa 1994.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Jim,
The sign looks pretty generic. I would guess it was from a motel. Attached to the main motel sign. Steve D.
__________________
Please visit my CT-100, CTC-5, vintage color tv site: http://www.wtv-zone.com/Stevetek/ Last edited by Steve D.; 05-15-2006 at 03:46 PM. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have a similar one, but it is a Sylvania service sign. Can't really tell from my photo, but the construction is also different. The (fiberglas?) front is not a flat piece but curves around the top and bottom.
Mine also has a small flourescent light. I doesn't look suitable for outdoor use, and it doesn't have any such wear. Maybe it hung inside the shop window. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|