Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 05-21-2006, 01:37 PM
AlwaysLyceum's Avatar
AlwaysLyceum AlwaysLyceum is offline
High-end TVs cheap!
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaye-Halbert TV
Sony had a huge zillion-pin RGB socket on the KX series, with a kit included to make your own plug for your Apple or Commodore computer.
Do you think I could find a manual for the Dimensia beast somewhere? I wonder why the Dimensia and Colortrak 2000 are pretty much identical. I read RCA wanted to do away with the Dimensia title due to the closeness of the mental illness.

Do you know any model numbers to a Sony KX series TV? I wouldn't mind learning more.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.