![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
That tree is a balsam, a species which has fallen out of favour, in many areas. I kind'a like 'em.
Sandy, you know your mother had a dress JUST like that. And you thought she looked beautiful in it.
__________________
![]() Let us not look back, in anger, nor forward, in fear, but around, in awareness. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Those pictures take me back to childhood, could have been our house back in the early sixties
The guy in the first frame looks pretty happy. Looks like he got a Remmington model 48 semi-auto shotgun, heck of fast cycling gun. I own a 20 and 12 gauge. The twenty was my fathers, may fond memories of hunting together! Thanks for sharing those Eric
__________________
![]() You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. F. Nietzsche |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|