Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-16-2003, 07:42 AM
kc8adu's Avatar
kc8adu kc8adu is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: dayton ohio
Posts: 654
shake it near your ear and listen for a spring vibrating sound.
might be the echo (spring reverb)


Quote:
Originally posted by Eric H
Thank you Chuck, is that a Webster or a Capehart changer?

I suppose at this point it wouldn't matter if it was exactly the right changer, maybe I (assuming I can get this thing running) should just stick a DVD player in that door and play old TV shows with it

You know this thing has 32 tubes in the TV (plus the CRT) and another 13 in the radio! 45 total!!

By the way, does anyone know what this thingy is? It plugs into the back of the radio chassis and also has cables with M&F RCA jacks. Can't remember what the tube (not shown) is, 6AS7 or 6SC7 or something like that. I'm guessing it has something to do with the FM?

I have the Sam's for the TV but not the Radio.

Eric
__________________
i collect and restore vintage radio's,tv's,and ham gear.
email for more info
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.