Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-23-2003, 08:30 AM
Rob Rob is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 776
Mike,

Fourteen years? Awesome! I have only been collecting for ~6 years and of those years I haven't added to my collection appreciably in the last three due to a lack of play money. I did work very hard with lots of driving to put together the modest collection I have now (about 50-60 round screen sets) and am resisting the temptation to part it out for a profit. I figure as a whole it is something of value and I mean that in the other ways besides monetary as well!

Like you there's no way that I'm going to get all of mine restored and frankly I'm not troubled by that. Undisturbed vintage TV's, er by then they will be antique TV's, will be more attractive to collectors in the future I tell myself anyhow.

Fourteen years ago there were many more vintage sets to be found at good prices. Why don't you share more pictures and descriptions of your collection. We'd love to see it!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.