Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 08-03-2006, 12:20 PM
Tony V's Avatar
Tony V Tony V is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Brookneal, VA
Posts: 892
I know this is a dumb question but thought i would ask anyway. Is there a possibilty to use one of the newer roundie tubes to hook up to the CTC100 chassis if for nothing else to bench test it during a restoration? I know it wouldnt be original as far as mounting in a set but would be useful to restore the chassis just in case the original tubes eventually can be rebuilt. I know for myself if i was able to spend that kind of money to have to have a 15gp22 rebuilt i definately wouldnt want to use it for testing purposes until the chassis was restored completely so there wouldnt be a risk of damaging such a rare tube. I know the deflection angle and convergence set-up is different but was wondering if there was a way to make some kind of jig with something like the more conventional roundie tubes to test this chassis when doing a restoration and if not then why? I've read alot of what you guys have posted on this set and i dont think this question has been asked yet. Just curious...
Thanks,
Tony
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.