Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-23-2006, 02:36 AM
doug621ts doug621ts is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 78
Hey Adam...love the color combination sets you have! Wonderfull picture! Hey John! What can I say about your color sets! They are just awesome!!! Never seen a Sparton color set picture!
Hi Tom! Been awhile! I dont live in Ontario anymore but live in Upland now, I have some of my collection in storage and some in my home. Look forward to photos of the CTC9. Lets see more of you collectors out there post your photos!
To see my CT-100 and my blonde CTC5 I have the pictures posted under "b&w and projection sets" section.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.