Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #37  
Old 09-04-2006, 03:45 PM
polaraman's Avatar
polaraman polaraman is offline
<--1956 300B
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Cayce , South Carolina
Posts: 1,063
Roundscreen,

Does your Sears roundie have a plastic chassis? I have a Sears roundie set that has a plastic rather than metal chassis. It is the cheapest thing I have ever seen. I have the cabinet, chassis, convergence board and tuner. The tuner had all the wires cut between the chassis and tuner. It is a project for later on.


polaraman
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.