![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
A lot of the Philco 1930's radios used a 5Y4 mounted on top of the power transformer. There were some TV sets that had sockets for 2 5U4's on the transformer and they angled out away from each other about 30 degrees.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have seen this on some Hoffman TVs and Philco radios. It is not that uncommon.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Magnavox for one. Bob H. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think the old Hoffman TV we had when I was a kid had that. I remember seeing it occasionally when I was a kid experimenting on TVs. (Our house was the neighborhood TV dump back in the 60s and early 70s)
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|