Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-13-2003, 01:53 PM
heathkit tv
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Had a couple of cousins who worked for Zenith back in the 60's. They told me some story about how their superior was a real butthead and they decided to get even with him by miswiring the HV so that when the sets went on the hot rack they'd blow with a shower of sparks.

Nice. Sounds like my family alright

Regardless, I think because my family is all from Chi that may have been why we always had Zeniths.....at least up till the Trinitron came out. I returned to the Zenith fold once I was out on my own, but once they sold out to the koreans that was the end for me.

Can't stand to give my money to foreign companies, especially the chinese---I will not be a party to helping them arm their military (this is not just my paranoia, do a little research)

Now back to our regular programming.......if anyone cares, I started a Yahoo group on Heathkit TVs, see link below. Thanks!

Anthony
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.