Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-21-2003, 07:05 AM
heathkit tv
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Chad, yes it is a private party....turns out it's some chicky mama and she told me that she collects radios. My feeling is that she wants it to go to a good home so price may not be that big a sticking point.

The reason I was talking about possibly converting it to a modern chassis is that I'd like to have a vintage looking color set, and it would be nice to have the convenience of remote control and not have any maintenance worries.

Of course I'd try to make it as clean an installation as possible, one that could be readily converted back to original. And there's no way I'd toss the old chassis.....at the very least I'd offer it here to anyone who may want or need it.

All of this is moot till I see the set in person and make a deal. Thanks for all the input.

Anthony
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.