Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-20-2006, 11:43 PM
OvenMaster's Avatar
OvenMaster OvenMaster is offline
DTV blows
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 565
My God, I haven't seen one of those since I was a teenager. It'll be interesting to see what it goes for; I recall a price of $99.99 at Two Guys in the 70's.
Tom
__________________
Tom
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-21-2006, 02:56 AM
Arkay's Avatar
Arkay Arkay is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 225
I saw a couple Ghetto Blasters recently with 3" or 4" TVs built into them. Also a couple relatively small-sized Sony Trinitrons (though not THAT small), the latter at fancy prices close to two hundred bucks! Does anyone collect SMALL TVs? Could make an interesting hobby, less space-consuming than collecting full-sized ones.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.