Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 12-08-2011, 03:46 PM
tvtimeisfun tvtimeisfun is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 421
Hello that is a really neat set I also have one of these set and it works perfect, mine is in as found condition eventually I will have mine recapped..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-13-2011, 08:38 PM
GeorgeJetson's Avatar
GeorgeJetson GeorgeJetson is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The future (circa 1957-1961)
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgadow View Post
I have the twin to this set, but yours looks a lot nicer. I have to pull it apart one of these days as it as a problem with HV arcing. I think the anode lead is just misrouted. The rounded crt with that "briefcase" design just makes for a distinctive look.

I give up! what set is that color emblem from? Its very cool,love the diamonds!
__________________
No wonder this circuit failed,it says "made in Japan"!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-13-2011, 09:06 PM
zenith2134's Avatar
zenith2134 zenith2134 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UTC -4
Posts: 2,546
I guessed 'penncrest' and was wrong
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-13-2011, 09:46 PM
bgadow's Avatar
bgadow bgadow is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Federalsburg, MD
Posts: 5,865
Kept you guessing long enough-'69 DuMont!
__________________
Bryan
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.