![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's a clean lantern too.
Dang those things are getting really hard to find lately. |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
People I guess, just don't realize the money that could be had by selling their "junk". I know it can gather up, but selling is much better than trashing it, if there's nothing wrong wih it. Hell, we made over $2000 selling a good chunk of antiques at an auction house that we needed to get rid of. A lot of People got some good stuff and projects that we didn't have the room for or really even wanted.
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did some more diving and curb picking tonight. It was garbage day.
![]() I like the vintage skateboard wheels and jukebox radio. The Jukebox is worth alot. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Leadworks-DE...p2047675.l2557 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
flickr |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
You seem very blessed, and or very lucky, or again you have a time machine....
Dam you John Small Berries Install my Overthruster ! ! ! .
__________________
Yes you can call me "Squirrel boy" |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
What kind of cassettes does that take? Looking at the linked auction I'm all confused. They're not 8-track, they're not exactly broadcast carts either. Is it just normal "eighth-inch" string in a custom plastic box?
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Now that I can see a sense of scale I'm even more weirded out...Gotta be standard "eighth-inch" string, but holy cow that's a very unique cartridge... |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Japanese are still quite nutty. Made in Japan? More like "Made for Japan."
|
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
Reminds me of 2-Track tapes, but those were more cassette sized...Where as these are similar in design seem closer to micro/mini cassette size.
__________________
Tom C. Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off! What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4 |
| Audiokarma |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/3082422...-pocket-rocker not affiliated, jr |
![]() |
|
|