Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Tom S's Avatar
Tom S Tom S is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Plover, WI
Posts: 185
When I started in a Tv shop back in 1971 I learned the best time to sell Tv's was Saturday morning. The cartoons sold the sets for me. I adjusted them for nice brilliant color. And to think I was only 13 at the time. The shop was Bob's Tv & Appliance in Stevens Point WI. We handled Sylvania and later GE too. Yes that is me in 1977 on the sales floor and service bench. I remember I was working on a GE 19" EC chassis. Yes the one with the rivets in the power supply. EC extra crappy.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.