Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #26  
Old 07-14-2015, 08:31 PM
Magnavox300's Avatar
Magnavox300 Magnavox300 is offline
..better in black & white
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveWM View Post
no.
I guess that thin wire is just excess? It looks as though that wire I showed a photo of, starts where it looks "broken", goes up, is glued to the PC board, then comes back down, and into a small hole of the PC board...
Quote:
Did you check the horz pot connections and did you confirm continuity of the pot end terminals?
Yes...
I tried both the Hold, and local distance... both had continuity.
The Hor.Hold Pot read 7.05 on the end terminals, and when I tested on the center wiper and turned the pot, it went from 0... up to 7.05 with my multimeter set at 20K resistance.
I think it's a 10K pot, but unfortunately, even though my sams schematic shows basically the same chassis layout, there are different values, and some caps and resistors are in different places than my set...

I wish I could find the exact schematic for my set, but after looking for a long time, this was the closest sams had...
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.