Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 09-20-2024, 07:46 PM
Chris K Chris K is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1,529
Learning curve just got significantly steeper. I broke the T-103 73572 bottom slug. Looks like the slot sides broke out. How do you curse profusely on VK without being banned? Can't believe it. I've got a couple of 630 parts chassis but they don't have this 21.5/22.0mc trap coil. For the cursing, here's the best I can do

I was warned about this. Crap. I was being gentle but happened anyway. I looked on eBay and the RCA transformer stock at the ETF but no joy.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.