Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Antique Radio

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 07-29-2005, 09:02 PM
acexxxoasis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
wow thanks for the quick reply Im just trying to find out stuff about it I think it would be something if cleaned up that I could keep for a few more years, Im a little young for the whole antique radio thing but its just Ive always wanted an old tube radio and I find one on the side of the road kinda cool. sorry I cant post pics at the moment untill I go to my girlfriends house but when I go Im taking a camera

Last edited by acexxxoasis; 07-29-2005 at 09:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.