Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 04-09-2007, 01:43 PM
DogOfDooM's Avatar
DogOfDooM DogOfDooM is offline
Outlaw
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: U.S.
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgadow
A tall order. How detailed a list do you need? Something specific you are looking for?
Hey Bryan,

Thanks for the reply. I'm finishing a room in all early 70's equipment, decor, stuff, etc. The only thing I'm really missing is an authentic T.V. It could be a floor model or portable. I guess i should have mentioned this in my initial post. Not anything specific, but cosmetics and the "look" are important. Any suggestions where to start looking?. In general, i'm looking for something that would look "cool" and not break the bank. Maybe something I could spot in a thrift or goodwill.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.