Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 05-30-2008, 09:44 PM
kbmuri's Avatar
kbmuri kbmuri is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Deksnis View Post
My thought too; we'll see... anyone else have experience with the CM7000 yet.

Frys just shipped my replacement CM7000 and at their expense. Due here in Asbury Park on Monday the nineteenth.

Pete
An update on my CM7000 order...

SolidSignal.com got some in stock last week. Then they went about fulfilling my order, only to report that my coupons are no good.

Most of the regulars here know I've been wanting to put together 7 DTV converters into a whole-house VHF rebroadcaster on channels 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, and 13. I have been buying various DTV converters at retail and evaluating and reviewing them here. Figures, the last two I need I try mail-order and try using coupons. I've been 30 days trying to get satisfaction on them. Looks like not. Today I gave up and cancelled the CM7000 order entirely. If SolidSignal will cooperate, I should receive a Winegard RC-DT09 from them, by pooling the cash portion of both converters into one and ignoring the coupons altogether. Unless they can't do that without breaking some kind of red tape.

I know we're not supposed to talk politics here, but why is the government so incompetent at everything??? Sending me coupons that don't work? How challenging is that to get right, really?

Oh, well. Live and learn.
__________________

Do not attempt to adjust your set.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.