Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 02-10-2009, 07:12 AM
M3-SRT8's Avatar
M3-SRT8 M3-SRT8 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Worcester, Mass
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
Can these be replaced with Ceramic Discs? Those I can get locally otherwise I'll have to order them and wait.

At least a couple of them are rated at 1000v by the way.
I don't believe so, but, someone else who's in authority should chime in.

CE Distribution carries those nice Epoxy dipped Silver Micas, in values ranging from 10 to 1000 pF, rated @ 500 watts. Mucho better than the old dominoe micas, I'm sure. I'm using those.

website:

www.cedist.com

LJB
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.