Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Tony V's Avatar
Tony V Tony V is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Brookneal, VA
Posts: 892
I've seen the knob configuration both ways on early and later sets and theres been several discussions reguarding this on here and on ARF about that with no true answer to why. I apologize for the confusion. I'll post some pictures so Blacksmith can see the different types we're talking about. I'll start this post with the burgandy set with fine tuning knob.

Last edited by Tony V; 03-10-2019 at 11:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.