![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, my ride just called to say he's on the way. We're coming to pick upt the tv, John!
![]() We'll see you in a few hours.... Bill Cahill
__________________
"Tubes are those little glass things that light up orange unless there is a short.. Then they light up all pretty colors..." Please join my forum. http://www.tuberadioforum.com/ |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have it home. I rescued it from John Folsom today. He was happy to give it up. It's a definated mess, but, restorable.
Alot of cabinet work ahead of me. Thanks, John, for the lunch. Bill Cahill
__________________
"Tubes are those little glass things that light up orange unless there is a short.. Then they light up all pretty colors..." Please join my forum. http://www.tuberadioforum.com/ |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's here! Thanks to John Folsom, and, my friend Jeff, I now have it.
I posted elsewhere what I have found on it, so, I won't be ambiguous about it. Go look at the thread. Manny kudos, John. Bill Cahill ![]()
__________________
"Tubes are those little glass things that light up orange unless there is a short.. Then they light up all pretty colors..." Please join my forum. http://www.tuberadioforum.com/ |
![]() |
|
|