Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 09-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Mick AV-8 Mick AV-8 is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 87
Just got a variac to do a soft start when my recapping is completed. As I understand it all I need to do is unplug the top cap to my HO tube. Or if I go into the lytics and replace those..I can just leave everything plugged in...right?
Next question is on my 1953 Sylvania..this is not considered a hot chassis..right?
I do not need an isolation transformer?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.