Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 09-29-2009, 09:08 PM
jeyurkon's Avatar
jeyurkon jeyurkon is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 1,699
Eric, the part locations you gave are correct for the schematics I gave him. However, I think he also has a Sams, in which case they're labeled C1..C3 on the Sams. I'm not sure which one he is looking at.

If he looks at the one that I posted then your explanation should work for him.

Mick, 33 caps is about right. If they gave you one for C196, on the schematic I gave you, I'd leave it alone. It's polystyrene and should be o.k. If you replace it you'll have to readjust the horizontal frequency and phase.

John
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.