![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi from New Zealand.
Greetings from New Zealand, thought I'd better introduce myself. Been collecting old TV's and hifi since I was a young lad am now 35, so should fit right in here!
![]() Cheers Glen
__________________
Visit my Vintage TV & Radio Page - http://nzvintagetvradio.blogspot.com/ My YouTube Link - http://www.youtube.com/user/glenz1975?feature=mhsn |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Glenn, greetings from Chicago, IL USA. Welcome to the forum
![]() I saw you vintage TV pics - you'll definitely fit right it
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to VK!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice t'have ya here !
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone
I'll try and post up some more photos and restoration progress on my sets when I get to back to them eventually.Cheers Glen
__________________
Visit my Vintage TV & Radio Page - http://nzvintagetvradio.blogspot.com/ My YouTube Link - http://www.youtube.com/user/glenz1975?feature=mhsn |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Glen! Welcome to VK! I see you over in the Sansui forums sometimes. Glad to see you here too
__________________
My TV page and YouTube channel Kyocera R-661, Yamaha RX-V2200 National Panasonic SA-5800 Sansui 1000a, 1000, SAX-200, 5050, 9090DB, 881, SR-636, SC-3000, AT-20 Pioneer SX-939, ER-420, SM-B201 Motorola SK77W-2Z tube console McIntosh MC2205, C26 |
![]() |
|
|