Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 11-10-2010, 01:58 AM
ChrisW6ATV's Avatar
ChrisW6ATV ChrisW6ATV is offline
Another CT-100 lives!
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hayward, Cal. USA
Posts: 3,552
My first VCR was a Sony SL-7200, the table-top one hour Betamax. I bought it used in September 1979 for $320 from an ad in Tradin' Times (a local Chicago classified newspaper of the time).

I still have several of my original tapes and recordings from that machine, but I have not tried to play any of them for many years. I added an audio/video input to the machine and connected a black-and-white camera later.

Later VCRs I owned include a Sony SL-5600 in 1981, an SL-2700 in 1983, SL-HF900 in 1985, and an ED Beta EDV-9500 in 1990. I also owned one VHS machine, a cheap Emerson VHS Hi-Fi so I could rent movies.
__________________
Chris

Quote from another forum: "(Antique TV collecting) always seemed to me to be a fringe hobby that only weirdos did."
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.