Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-28-2010, 09:30 PM
rogerstv rogerstv is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5
7jp4 CRT

I need this tube for a "49 Motorola, I was in contact with TV dude1 for a while but then nothing I will pay $50-75. Thanks Rog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-29-2010, 09:03 PM
HadYourPhil's Avatar
HadYourPhil HadYourPhil is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Naples, FL
Posts: 86
I have one. Think it is weak, but that seems typical for the breed.
PM me...
__________________
"We improve things by making them worse"
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.