Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #33  
Old 12-24-2011, 08:33 AM
Komet's Avatar
Komet Komet is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Varese (Italy)
Posts: 199
Ok, the distorsion problem is in the audio output section. This is the schematic...

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8648/audiowes.jpg

-C69, C1c, C73, C1d tested ok
-C72 and C74, I disconnect it but nothing changes
-R63 was bad, replaced but same results...
-C4 replaced
-6W6 is NOS
-R66, 67, 68, 69, 70 are ok
-R71 ok
-plate voltages ok
-Tried with another output transformer but nothing changes
-My set have a mica capacitor between R67 and the plate of 6T8/C72/R66, supposed for inverse reaction, I bypass it but same results...
I buyed a new 6T8 on evilbay, argh...

With a 2-3Vpp imput, distorsion starting at 10Vpp (2V/div)



Max volume, 25Vpp and 5V/div



If 6T8 is ok, I check the power supply capacitors...
__________________
Facebook profile

Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.