Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 06-05-2012, 11:37 AM
waltchan waltchan is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed in Tx View Post
If I recall (don't have the old service manual for those as reference like I do for the 225..) intermittent mode encoder switch can cause slack tape hanging out of cassette upon eject, intermittent ground on the bottom deck terminal board, power it on, squeals and shuts off (fixed with a star washer under one of the screws to ensure good grounding) slipping reel idler, loose entry and exit guides causing tape path error and mistracking, stuff like that.
Apparently, I can't get one of this, as the seller ran out-of-stock of the HR-D750U that I wanted in the first place. Now, I can choose the HR-7650U again, HR-D225U, or HR-VP700U only. These are the only models that interested me.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.