Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 01-01-2014, 01:45 AM
jmetal88 jmetal88 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Derby, KS
Posts: 252
Nobody? Even really generic advice would help me out. All I've done with this TV stuff so far is re-capping and replacing a few other parts in one tube set (although I now have two others lined up for whenever I have time). I mean, where would any of you start looking if one of your sets developed a problem like this with a direct (non-RF) video input?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.