Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Antique phonographs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 01-06-2015, 06:28 PM
Jody Thornton's Avatar
Jody Thornton Jody Thornton is offline
Analog Man
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiotvnut View Post
Most of the VM models that I've seen had a "stripped down" changer platform that worked well. I had such a solid state VM school record player that had a powerpoint 89T cartridge in it; but, I don't know if it was original to the player.
We were talking about this in another thread. My only beef with that arm was since it was meant for a changer originally, the arm slopes downward so the VTA is incorrect. I wish there was a way to flatten the arm.

Still I remember playing Billie Jean off of Jacko's Thrilller LP on the 275/AV (pretty sure that was the one with Volume and Tone on the front of the case with no label). It sounded terrific.
__________________
Cheers,
Jody Thornton
(Richmond Hill, Ontario)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.