![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
A kind of swedish Predicta....
Hi Folks,
Today I like to introduce one of my swedish Luxor TVs. The set is called "mirror" and was made in 1964. It has VHF/UHF tuners and a big oval speaker in the front. The set in the picture I bought to part out, just as a parts set. I own the same in mint condition, but I was able to fix that set in only 5 minutes, so I give it more time, just to teach the CRTs for this set to work again after many voltageless years. ![]() Boy, it is awful heavy! ![]() These kind of Predicta-like sets were made in other countries, too. Regards, TV-collector
__________________
Scotty, beam me up, there is no more 4/3 Television and AM radio in Germany! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Very interesting! I have had many Predictas and have seen the French versions. That said I've never seen one like you posted even on the web.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Very cool. I'm never gonna find one though...
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Tom C. Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off! What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi folks,
Sorry for the delay, I was not online for some weeks. I will introduce more european "Predictas" in the future. ![]() I can try to find another Luxor if there is an interest. Next year, when the cold swedish winter is over. I wanna keep closeby everything, and the cabin is not good of this set. I have a serious shipper, so there is no problem. It is only a question of money ![]() Best regards, TV-collector
__________________
Scotty, beam me up, there is no more 4/3 Television and AM radio in Germany! |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Soviet versions: http://www.rw6ase.narod.ru/00/twcb_/ukraina.html
I read about one in an old Romanian magazine... that's why how I know about it; but the model that I've read about isn't on that link. |
![]() |
|
|