Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 10-11-2017, 10:17 AM
kschrief kschrief is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Burlington County, NJ
Posts: 20
Thanks for your input, everyone!

Time got away from me (Proposed to my now fiancé over the weekend!), and I did not get the chance to pick this up. It ended up re-listed and sold for about $200. Probably should've jumped on it when it was just sitting there, but oh well.

With the amount of time I tend to have, I'm more interested in a pre-restored set with little maintenance required as a starter set (Obviously at a cost). Something to teach me the basics while I still get to enjoy the hobby. Perhaps going back to the 40s isn't the best option?
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.