Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 02-11-2018, 02:41 PM
CPQ5360 CPQ5360 is offline
Florence
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 39
Here's an album of images. Not actually a camcorder, but it uses a standard Hitachi camcorder mechanism. Specific camcorders that I believe have the same mechanism are the Hitachi VM-3100A and the RCA CPR-250.

https://imgur.com/a/ZcX3P

I'm gaining confidence that it's down to a hard pinch roller, so I've ordered a bottle of Rubber Renue, and will be giving it a try once it arrives.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.