Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Things with Motors

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 06-20-2019, 10:26 AM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseljeep View Post
I'm thinking of getting collector's plates for my 2000 Dodge Dakota pickup for the 20 renewal. It's my understanding that the vehicle could be driven just about all year, except one month (December)?
In Wisconsin, you have to display a plate on the front and rear on the vehicle, but the only plate that gets the month and renewal sticker is the rear plate.
5 years ago when I got the Lincoln I was told that the IIRC 200 cost of the collector plates was justified by their not requiring renewal. I regret not doing it...with the IIRC 75 renewal fee I've already lost money on the standard plates I chose to save money then.
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.