Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #22  
Old 03-05-2023, 10:35 AM
liammc00's Avatar
liammc00 liammc00 is offline
real TVs have a CRT
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Belpre, Ohio
Posts: 269
Well all that work I did trying to porve it wasn't the flyback transformer was a wast of time. I took an old paper tow spol and put it up to my ear and listened and I could here little bit fant arcing and sometimes a big snapp coming from the flyback it is arching internally and yet some how it was able to run the set for many hours and it has not yet completely failed. So I'm going to try and find a flyback or another main board and if I can't the tv will run until set dies completely. Then I will part the set out.

Last edited by liammc00; 03-05-2023 at 11:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.