Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM
Steve McVoy's Avatar
Steve McVoy Steve McVoy is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 1,617
Only 3 Days Left to Get Tickets

Only 3 Days Left to Get Tickets

Get Double the Number of Tickets for your Donation

October 10 is the last day you can buy tickets

Get your tickets for the 2026 ETF Sweepstakes. The prize this year is a complete RCA 21-CT-55 with a good 21AXP22 - the first 21 inch color set sold.

Support the museum. All proceeds support the museum's operation.


https://earlytelevision.org/sweepstakes_tickets.html
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Yesterday, 09:56 AM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,482
How far is the pot from the level of the prize being awarded?

When I'm as low on space as I am I try to avoid raffles for models I own and rather just donate some cash to the museum at the swapmeet.
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM
Steve McVoy's Avatar
Steve McVoy Steve McVoy is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 1,617
We will award the prize regardless of ticket sales
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.