![]() |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
That was first time I've seen some of those old German sets, those are some nice looking TVs.
I decided to do this again when I saw this come up, as I got quite a few new sets, (many of them from people here.) b/w - working 48 Motorola 7" (electrostatic) 57 Philco 59 Stechell Carlson (console) 59 Olympic (console - AMradio + phono) 59 Magnavox (console AM/FM radio + phono) 59 Magnavox (console AM/FM radio + phono) 61 Zenith (console) 63 Airline (console - phono) 67 Magnavox (portable) 68 Emerson (portable) 70 RCA (portable) 70 Zenith 74 GE (portable / hybrid) color (round) - working 63 Philco (console - AM/FMradio + phono) color (rectangular) - working 67 Zenith 25" (console) 68 Zenith 21" 69 GE portacolor 72 GE portacolor 83 Zenith 25" (ss / space command) b/w (not-working) 55 Westinghouse (console) 56 Bendix 57 Emerson (console) 58 RCA (console / remote) 58 Hoffman parts sets (with no more cabinets) 49 Admiral 10" b/w 65 Magnavox (round color / console / Astrosonic ss radio) 78 RCA (ctc-92 ss color console 25") parts sets (cabinet only) 48 Motorola (8" suitcase) 24 sets, 28 counting parts sets |
|
|