Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-18-2022, 08:58 AM
Chris K Chris K is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1,528
Thanks Tom...replaced the HV caps and the electrolytics. Surprised as hell and that picture shows the tube at reduced current...I had a 150 watt bulb in the dim bulb setup. I wanted to go to straight 117 volts and start fiddling with controls but I walked away. I was tired and excited at the same time at 8pm after a long day. That's a bad place to start fiddling with a 75 year old piece of vintage electronics that just woke up after 50 years!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ゥCopyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.