Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 09-20-2024, 08:12 PM
Chris K Chris K is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penthode View Post
Dont worry. I expect everyone has been there and done this. If they say the have never had this problem, they are lying!

Fortunately it is easy to remove the coil assemble from the chassis. And unlike many modern components, you can actually take it apart and fix it!

The first thing is to carefully remove it and examine. A few photos posted here will help decide what lies next.

Did the core split? If I recall the core has slots either end and if the top core is removed you should have access to the other slot.

Need to know the extent of the damage so far.
OK if I can turn it out from the top I'll do that...gently!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.